TEST

Thursday 9 October 2008

Some LO's and..........................

Some news to share with you all.

It's been awhile since i last updated my blog but we have been kind of busy and unfortunately i had a tummy bug last week - which was not nice so took me awhile to get back to normal.

Last Saturday Liam had a Monster Truck Experience up at Thurleigh in Bedfordshire - a Christmas present from his Auntie - which was certainly different. He really enjoyed it, although it was a very cold and windy day but of course did not stop me taking photos or Tim filming.
Tim has put together a video here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3pqayoOZQ and of course a photo to share




On route Tim kindly diverted to Stamping Up (A Scrapbook Store) which was only 20 mins away from the Monster Truck Destination, and Oh my god - it was heaven. I was really good and only purchased a couple of pieces of paper, but i could of spent hours there. I have decided that one weekend i shall drive there for a day out as we do not have any local stores where i live, as it is so nice to see before you buy.

Last week after having a couple of days being poorly i logged into my mail to find an email from Louise and Tara from Cleo Crafts in Northern Ireland (http://www.cleocrafts.co.uk/) asking if i would like to be a Guest Design Team member again for November - this really was a pick me up as i had no idea this was coming. I have kindly accepted the offer and hopefully as we speak my pizza box is flying to my door so i can start being creative. So start watching for the upcoming sneak peaks!!!!! Thanks girls for the opportunity.


As for LO's i have 2 to share.
The first one is something i done at a crop a few weeks ago. I saw these Basic Grey papers in a shop and had to use them that day. I choose a photo of Hannah back in 2006 on American Independence Day waiting for the local community parade. She just looks so young and adorable - how this little girl melts my heart.




Second LO is a sketch found by one of my fellow Team Members on UKS - WestieGirl.

I used photo's of Liam when he was much younger living in Holland. When ever we went to the park he always pulled silly faces - hence the title!!!

For this i used Prima 'Dude Collection' - love these papers, especially for the boy LO's i have in mind.

My attempt:





So as you can see a few busy days.
I have a few projects on the go and am almost finished with Pencil Line sketch 105!!!! Hopefully next post i will show you.
Hope your all enjoying the beautiful weather we have at the moment - make the most of it and i will be back very soon
Take care
Sarah
xoxo

4 comments:

Kate said...

lovely work again sarah.Ive got the dude papers ....very nice. :0)

Amanda said...

Lovely los and well done on DT for nov well deserved

Tash said...

beautiful LOs (especially the pink one!) and many congrats on the DT!

Taz McDoodle said...

... how could we not have Sarah back to design for us - her layouts are fabby! really love both layouts, but particularly love the dude page! Can't wait to see what you create with our November kit xx Tara