TEST

Monday 1 September 2008

Hello.......................

Just popping in for a quick post. I feel like my little blog has been kind of ignored lately!
It's been crazy round here............................ school starting this week, Sam finally off to playgroup - much to his horror - so lots going on.
I have finished 2 LO's that i shall load when i get a few spare minutes, still have 3 unfinished projects and have tons of house work!!!!!
Hopefully all will be back to normal by the end of the week and i can settle down in peace and quite and srap my hearts contents out!!!! Cool.
Hope you all have a fabby week and i promise to be back real soon

Take care
Sarah
oxox

1 comments:

Kate said...

two of mine go back to school on thursday and the others next week....somehow think i will end up with less time then ;0)
I am looking forward to a little quiet time though.