TEST

Friday 1 August 2008

As promised....................

So i have finally up loaded my latest 2 LO's to show you - i done these 2 a few weeks back but with it being the summer holidays my time is else where at the minute.

This photo of Liam was taken when we lived in Holland. We were at the local park and obviously he was screaming about something - just wished i remembered what!!! Think it makes a brilliant photo.



I used papers from BG Archiac range which are lovely and matched the photo perfectly. The circle is raised as i used a technique Tuesday tile - to give some depth. I made the title from cut CS and rub ons from Cosmo Cricket.





My second LO is photos of Hannah at the Frimley Lodge Fete back in May. She absolutely loved this bouncy castle and i was lucky in capturing the excitement - so i wanted to use lots of little photos.

I am quite pleased with the final result of these both. Now i just have to get my thinking cap on to make another..............

Hope your all having lovely summer breaks and i will be back later..........
Take care xx

0 comments: