TEST

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Where have i been!!!!!

I can't believe it has almost been a month since i last blogged - where has the time gone.
So what has been happening in the household!!!, not alot.
The kids finished school last week for 6 weeks - aarrgghhhh!!!! So far so good, but hey only on day 4 - how many more do i have to go????
The weather has been beautiful for a few days now - which has helped - lots of out door fresh air - even managed a picnic last week, but i forgot my camera.
We do not have many things planned for the coming weeks - just take each day as it comes - hopefully a few scrapping days though.
I have managed 2 LO's the last few weeks - not many but i am quite pleased with them.
Also rcvd my month;y kit from Bad Girls - this kit is just awesome - so worth the money. It does come from America so is quite expensive against some of the UK kits but for me just Divine.

Had my birthday on Sunday - another year older. Had a lovely day at our friends for a BBQ, weather was just Divine. I have a few spare pennies to spend so i am hoping to buy this months kit from Cleo Crafts - looks lovely. Am hoping their are a few spare. I love getting pizza box's delivered to the door - i have Christmas all over again.

So i better go - kids fighting over crisps would you believe............................... oh the joys!
Will load some photo's shortly of my LO's and my new lush kit when i have 2 Min's peace.

Hope your all well
And i must say a HUGE get well soon to my dear friend Caralyn in TX, who has had a tough time this past week - Get well soon

Take care

Sarah
xoxo

0 comments: