TEST

Wednesday 2 July 2008

We're back!!!

So we are back from Butlins.........
Mum, kids and myself all took off last Friday to Butlins in Bognor for a long weekend break.
It passed by so quickly and now we are home back to normality.

The weather was kind to us - not to cold but of course very windy at times. We managed to fit alot into our time there - saw lots of shows including x-factor runner up Chico (really good!!!), Barney, Pingu to name but a few.
Done lots of swimming, eating and spent lots of pennies on the amusements..................
I think you can say - it was good, the kids loved it all!!!!!

As we got back, my sister was getting ready to leave for Orlando. My Niece and sister arrived safely last night for a 11 night break - sure they are having their first full day off fun.

As for scrapping - i hope to be alot more productive than the last few weeks.
Have my pieces ready to start a new LO, so hopefully will have something to show in the next few days.

I will leave you with a few pictures of our break away.

Take care

Sarah
xoxo





















0 comments: