TEST

Sunday 11 April 2010

My first Sketch card Challange........

So, this new found hobby of mine has well, taken over my life.

Its been a little over a month since i bought my pro-markers and the journey of card making began.

I was never interested in cards, but since having a serious mojo lost for scrapping a while back it has helped me find my creative path once more and i am actually loving every minute of it. I have had a lot of encouragement from close friends too, which makes all the difference.

Now that i am exploring new sites and shops for new stash i came across this web site MojoMonday and really liked the sketch


My take on the challenge.....


Another C.C Design, just love these cute stamps, lol.

Have learnt today that i can download these as digi stamps, time to save for a new printer me thinks. I definitely learnt a lot making this card, but that's the beauty of learning and exploring in anything that you do.

Am now colouring a new design for another card with the scrumptious Cleo kit i received the other day, so be sure to check back.

This morning, as the sun was shining we took the opportunity to have a browse at the local boot fair, kills a Sunday morning. I always go to look for scrapping related goodies, albeit, lace, buttons, well anything really.

Today i was lucky in finding a glass jar, as DH kindly said, "not another glass jar".



I paid 50p for this and had a purpose for it already. It is to house my forever growing bloom collection which has expanded some what since the card making bug started.

Think it was worth every penny. Now it sits on my desk with the rest of the growing glass jar collection, soon enough i won't have any room to craft, just be full of jars filled with beautiful stash.
Anyway i best get going, time to cook the kiddies dinner.
Hope your all having a lovely Sunday - will be back soon
Take care
Sarah
oxox

6 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Lovely card :D
And cute jar :D
Julie xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Love your card, it is so cute. And definitely a bargain jar!

Elaine said...

Hi sarah the card is lovely certainly got me thinking that i might have a go at making some cards again.
Anyway have you looked at twisted sketches? there is a link to their site on my blog but the reason i ask is because they have started doing a card sketch on a sunday they did their 2nd today so you might like to have a look even if you use the sketch and not the twist.
Hope that helps
Elaine xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card - you did a great job with the sketch. And that is what I call a jargain ... geddit??? *LOL*

Unknown said...

Great card. I adore the dividers on your blog.

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely card. We wanna see you desk with its jars - do a WOYWW on Wednesday for us!