TEST

Wednesday 12 August 2009

My new project!!

As if i haven't got enough to do, i am starting a new project......................for Harvest!, but i am giving myself plenty of time to do this as i am hoping it will turn out how i vision it to look!.

I can't really do to much as the line of paper i want to use hasn't even hit any stores in the UK i don't think. I am after the entire collection from Pink Paislee, Amber Road (Twilight might also fall into the basket aswell). I think these are probably my favourite collections to be released this summer from CHA.

So if any of you hear of it in any stores, please please let me know (LOL).

My project will consist of 2 polystyrene balls and a PG tips box - bizarre i know - just trying to make things that do not have to cost an earth, OK the lush paper collection might be expensive but some craft related projects you can buy can cost a fortune and plus if they are handmade they have more sentiment and are obviously unique.

I had a quick trip to Hobby Craft yesterday, i really wasn't impressed and what i did fancy was so expensive, much more than any sponsor - so i was very good and resisted.

Whilst there though i did find this paper which is perfect for my pumpkins. Have done a little tester today and so far so good - so i will have to take another little trip to collect some more.


Of course had to collect the latest Scrapbook Trends as well, plus this photo is actually minus the chocolate bar too!!

In Other scrapping news.......................

I have finished my first LO for the September kit for Cleo Crafts, sorry can't show until end of the month. But here for the subbies is a wee sneak (lol)

Not giving much away am i!!!

Now as it Wednesday, on the UKS Blog forum they have had WOYWW. I never had any idea what this meant until a few weeks ago, so today for the very first time, i thought i would play along. My desk is abit of a mess at the moment, what with various projects on the go. If you look closely you can see the beginning of my little pumpkin....................

So my desk..........
So think that is all from me for now - hope to be back soon.
Its dinner time again - back to the kitchen i go (lol)

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog
Take care
Sarah
xoxo

11 comments:

Judith said...

Cant wait to see the finished project. Cant believe you are teasing me this early on. x

Unknown said...

Polystyrene balls and a tea bag box ... the mind boggles ... you certainly have my attention!

Paige said...

Well done on joing us all for WOYWW. lovely to see your creative space. I shall watch with interest to see the halloween project. the pumpkins sound interesting!

Angie said...

The pumpkin does look fun ... Its great to see your desk and I look forward to seeing what the tea box becomes.

Julia Dunnit said...

Great to see your WOYWW! (WHat's on YOur Workdesk Wednesday). You have an inspiring desk there, even room for a framed photo instead of the ones I have lying around waiting to be scrapped! Luckiy I know that the tea bag box is emty and awaiting your attention - or I'd feel that Imight have stumbled across the desk of someone with a tea problem!! Cant wait till next week to see what's going on with the box and the balls!

Carmen said...

The ball/box project continues to intrigue. Can't wait to see it finished. The pumpkin looks very cool :P

Mole said...

Look forward to seeing your harvest project - sounds good!

Kathy said...

Your projects sound intriguing!

Your desk looks extremely organised, unlike mine!

Dianes DenofCrafts said...

i am new sara. nice blogspot. i whent to hobycraft and so deer there. good luk with projekt. diane.x

Anne said...

Oh, interesting desk! Glad you have joined the WOYWW cult! The pumpkins will look great - and that paper looks pretty gorgeous too!

Claire said...

Hmm, cant wait to see what you do with this project... soundsvery intriuging.
xx